September 15, 2011

2011 NFL season kicks off

Although I grew up in Mexico City, I am a big fan of American football. It is a love that definitely came from my family who all love American football and would gather for the Super Bowl. Don't get me wrong, we love soccer too. 

My team are the Dallas Cowboys, I don't know who in my family started that but all I know is I root for them. I do know that "the largest crowd in NFL history was recorded at the American Bowl game at Mexico City August 15, 1994, when 112,376 people attended the Governor's Cup game between the Dallas Cowboys and Houston Oilers." Maybe that has something to do with it. 

Anyway, I'm sharing with you a couple of cool NFL maps to get your study on if you are a wife or girlfriend of an NFL fan. In my case, my sweetheart got more into American Football because of me. I'm excited! Welcome back NFL!



Who's your team? Do you watch the NFL?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...